It is possible to add Kibana dashboards (from Elastic™) to HoriZZon and share them with others. Kibana dashboards can offer additional insights into your Enterprise Studio data.
- In the sidebar menu, click Dashboards. The Dashboards page opens.
- If you have not created any Kibana dashboard yet, click Create dashboard. The Kibana application opens in a new browser tab in your web browser, and you can start creating a dashboard. Since Kibana is a third party application, please refer to the Kibana documentation by Elastic™ instructions about creating dashboards. After you have saved your dashboard in Kibana, return to the web browser tab with HoriZZon running.
If you already have dashboards in Kibana available for sharing, continue with the next step.
- Click Share dashboard, select the Kibana dashboard that you want to share, and click Share.
- Optional: If you want to preview or edit the dashboard before sharing it with others, click Preview to view the dashboard, or click Edit to edit the dashboard in Kibana.
- Click Share, select the user groups you want to share the dashboard with and click Apply. The users from these groups will be able to view the dashboard in HoriZZon. If you do not share the dashboard, it will only be visible to you.
The dashboard is now ready and available on the Dashboards page for the users of the selected groups. Clicking it will open the dashboard in HoriZZon. Once a dashboard has been added to HoriZZon, its content will automatically be updated with the latest changes made in Enterprise Studio once these changes have been committed.
Making changes to a dashboard
To make changes to a dashboard, like editing it or changing the groups it is shared with, or to delete the dashboard, clickin the dashboard to open the Manage dashboard page.