As of Enterprise Studio 3.1, a new Business Model Canvas is available in the ArchiMate® model for tighter integration with the ArchiMate modeling language and with other canvas-based strategy views in the ArchiMate model. It replaces the Business Model Canvas in the BMC metamodel.
This topic discusses the Business Model Canvas in the BMC metamodel, and mainly serves as support for existing BMC models. For modeling a new Business Model Canvas, please refer to Modeling a Business Model Canvas. For general information about the Business Model Canvas in ArchiMate models, see Strategy and business modeling in Enterprise Studio.
Enterprise Studio offers a number of analyses and reporting options for your business model. The business model functions allow you to get more information on your business models. The reporting functions generate a PowerPoint presentation. The analyses and reporting functions are located on the Business Model ribbon tab.
Business model analyses and reports
- Differences Between views (color view)
- Costs and Revenues (label view)
- Revenues Per Value Proposition (color view)
- Revenues Per Customer Segment (color view)
- Revenue Streams (color view)
- Costs Per Value Proposition (color view)
- Cost Sources (color view)
- ArchiMate mapping
- Customer Relationship Landscape
- Channel Landscape
- Revenue Stream Landscape
ArchiMate® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.