BiZZdesign has a frequent release cycle, periodically offering you the latest features and improvements.
Customers with a cloud solution will be updated first. For the update scheme, please refer to Maintenance windows for the cloud solution.
12 November 2020: View the release notes.
The Enterprise Studio 4 release includes the following new features:
- Open API version 2 beta available, including use of external structural data
- Grace period for expired licenses
- Site creator and contact information
- License seat information on user page
- Group information in user export
- Ability to specify object type in custom workflow form
- Navigated relations in sites sorted alphabetically
- Changed update procedure for on-premise Team Server
- End of support for InSite Lite
- Simplified sign-in page for Azure AD and SAML 2 based integrations
- Team Server user information export to CSV
- Team Server license information available for Admin users
- New UML communication diagram
- Improved search in Enterprise Studio
- Import display values from ServiceNow
- HoriZZon version available
- Navigation control for cross-model relations to BPMN processes
- Performance improvements for model package processing
- Configurable navigation controls for BPMN models
- Role assignment for Azure AD user provisioning
- Configuring scope for matching objects
- Group manage permissions for Team users
- Collaboration manage permissions for Team users
- Updated HoriZZon interface and new homepage
- Consistency and visibility improvements for site functions
- Query-based search for HoriZZon list pages
- Role assignment for SAML2 user provisioning
- New JDBC driver required for on-premise Team Server with integrated security
- Optional data commit on closing shared model package or project
The downloads of the 12 November 2020 release are available on the BiZZdesign Support portal.
If you have already installed a previous version of Enterprise Studio, update your Enterprise Studio to the latest version. For more information, please refer to Updating to a new Enterprise Studio release.
For information about possible release-specific actions when updating, please refer to Enterprise Studio release-specific required actions.
If you are installing Enterprise Studio for the first time, please refer to Enterprise Studio and Team Server installation.
If you are migrating from Architect or BiZZdesigner, please contact BiZZdesign Support.
If you are working with the cloud solution Enterprise Studio Online, downloading a new default configuration is no longer needed for updating your model packages to the new release, unless you have a tool configuration containing customizations made outside the Metamodeler. If this is the case, please contact BiZZdesign Support to request the new default configuration. For updating instructions, please refer to Manually upgrading the tool configuration and migrating model packages to the new configuration.
For an overview of the changes and bug fixes of older releases, view the release notes archives.
For information about known issues in release, please refer to the known issues overview.