API clients that have been given access to a model package are shown in the Invited API clients section on the overview page of the model package. Invited API clients can also be managed from the model package page. You can create new API clients, invite existing clients, change their details, and revoke a client's invitation to the package.
On this page:
Inviting an API client
In Invited API clients, click the plus.
- Select an API client from the list and click Invite API client. Only API clients with with data access (read/write) can be selected.
Creating a new API client
- In Invited API clients, click the plus.
- Click Create new API client. You are redirected to the API client creation page.
- Register the API client name and permissions and click Create to save the details. If you want the new client to be invited to the model package, make sure to set read/write permissions for that model package.
Changing an API client's details
- In Invited API clients, on the API client, click name and permissions.
- When you're ready, click Apply to save the changes.
Revoking an API client's invitation
- In Invited API clients, on the API client, click
- Click Revoke invitation.
The API client is removed from the invited list and no longer has access to the model package.
If the invitation has been revoked for an API client that had access to all model packages, the "Invited to all packages" indication will be removed from the API client invitation on the other model package pages the client is still invited.