Enterprise Studio offers the following functions for inspecting your model packages.
Check and repair
The Check and Repair function is meant to be used in situations where problems can be traced back to defects in a model package. The function:
- Searches for a wide range of storage inconsistencies in the model package, and offers you the option to remove the affected objects from the model package.
- Checks the model package for graphical modules that are not stored in proximity of their view, and moves them to the correct location.
- Checks the model package for disconnected graphical objects.
- Checks the model package for graphical objects connected incorrectly.
- Detects and removes duplicate graphical modules with a view.
- Checks the model package for damaged relations that are no longer connected to an object at both sides, and removes these relations during repair.
The Check and repair function must be used with care. You should preferably first create a backup of the model package before you perform the check. If you are not sure whether to perform the check, please consult BiZZdesign Support.
To perform a check and repair on a model package, do as follows:
- Open the model package, and on the Advanced ribbon tab, click Scan > Check and Repair.
The Browse Objects functions offers you the possibility to view the technical details of all the elements in a model package.
To browse objects in a model package, do as follows:
- Open the model package, and on the Advanced ribbon tab, click Scan > Browse Objects.
The Browse Objects function is not available in Enterprise Studio unless it has been activated during installation of Enterprise Studio by choosing for a custom installation, and including unsupported tools.