If you have received an invitation to join HoriZZon, you need to register. Registering with HoriZZon enables you to access HoriZZon, but also provides you with a software license for working on model packages and projects in Enterprise Studio, if needed.
- Click the link in the HoriZZon invitation mail you have received.
- The HoriZZon registration page is opened in your web browser. Enter your details and a password, and click Register.
- After a successful registration, the sign-in page appears. Enter your HoriZZon credentials in the appropriate boxes, and then click Sign in.
You have now registered with HoriZZon:
If you are working with a locally installed Enterprise Studio and do not have the Designer or Lead Designer role, or if you are working with Enterprise Studio Online (cloud solution), you are now ready. HoriZZon is available to you, and you can start working with it. To find out which role(s) you have been assigned, click your profile icon in the top right corner of the page, and then click Manage profile.
Only if you are working with a locally installed Enterprise Studio and have the Designer or Lead Designer role, continue with the following steps to complete the preparations for working with HoriZZon.
HoriZZon to Enterprise StudioConnecting
To enable storing your Enterprise Studio model packages on HoriZZon, HoriZZon needs to be added as a storage place to Enterprise Studio using a configuration file.
- In HoriZZon, click your profile icon, and then click Download configuration for Enterprise Studio. Store the configuration file (*.jssc) somewhere local on your computer where you can easily access it.
- Open your Enterprise Studio. The following message appears. Click OK to close it.
Drag the previously downloaded configuration file onto the application window, and release the mouse button when the mouse pointer turns into.
As earlier shown in the license message, you can also make the connection with HoriZZon via File > Open > Add storage place. A third option to do this is via File > Options, on the Storage Places tab. Here you can also remove the connection, if needed.
- In the Add Storage Place wizard that appears, in Server, the HoriZZon address is shown.
Accept all server certificates: If HTTPS is used to connect to HoriZZon, the Accept all server certificates check box is available. If you select the check box, checking on certificates is relaxed, meaning that one could possibly communicate with an imposter HoriZZon. Leave the check box blank if you do not want this. If you are not sure what to choose, consult your application manager.
Proxy settings: If you are using a proxy server, it will automatically be detected when adding HoriZZon, and used for the connection between Enterprise Studio and HoriZZon. However, if automatic detection does not work in your situation (for example due to security reasons), you can manually specify the proxy settings here. For more information, see Using a proxy for the storage place connection. If you are not sure what to do, consult your application manager.
- Click Next to continue, and on the next page of the wizard, click Finish.
- A pop-up window of the Activity Console appears. Enter your HoriZZon credentials and click Sign in to authenticate with HoriZZon.
HoriZZon is now available for storing model packages in Enterprise Studio. Model packages and projects you have been invited to, are available on this location. You can open them and start working on them.