To populate a chart, objects can be selected manually, but the chart can also be populated with data from another table chart.
- Select the table chart, and click
- On the Representation tab, click the cross
- Close the Settings window.
- In the table, select the elements that must be included in the population of the other chart.
- Select the chart you want to populate using the table chart, and click
- In the Population window, click
- Close the pop-up window to view the results.
The table is now populated with the elements that have been selected in the table chart.