To be able to export data to an SQL database the following requirements apply:
- A primary key must have been defined for the database tables. The tables need a column for identification.
- You have read and write access to at least the following database tables, depending on the database type you are working with:
- IBM DB2: syscat_tables and syscat.columns (only tested for Windows, Linux is unknown)
- SQL Server or MySQL: information_schema.tables and information_schema.columns
- You have read and write access to the database tables you want to export to, including referenced tables.